HDA Insurance – California Homeowners Insurance
What is home insurance?
t is always better to know, understand and investigate things before making a commitment. Hence one should first understand what homeowners insurance is and what it can do for you before determining the best homeowners insurance coverage for you. It consists of quite a few variations but a standard homeowners insurance policy provides financial coverage to your house and your personal property within the house, for example: fire, theft, wind and other maladies that can occur are usually a part of the standard policy; some other exceptions like earthquake and flood protection require additional coverage. Damage caused by household pets and any legal liabilities to anyone caused harm by yourself or resident family members on your property can be an additional feature of the policy depending upon which homeowners insurance policy you select. If you have a mortgage on your house, homeowners insurance is a requirement in order to protect the dwelling. Each State offers a slightly different insurance contract; thus, homes in California would be covered by aCalifornia Homeowners Insurance Policy.
HDA Insurance – Home Insurance
Complete Protection for Your Home
Your home is one of your largest investments. You want comprehensive coverage tailored to your individual home and possessions. HDA offers quality, basic coverage with many standard features, plus a full array of coverage options to enhance your protection.
HDA Homeowners Policy Protects:
- Your Home
- Detached Structures, such as a garage or shed.
- Personal Belongings, including furniture, clothing, appliances and much more.
- Loss of Use, for living expenses, when the home is damaged and uninhabitable.
- Personal Liability, that protects you and your family against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while at your home.
Unmatched Selection of Coverage Options:
- Contents Replacement. Provides full replacement cost for personal belongings.
- Additional Replacement Cost Protection. Provides the extra insurance you need to rebuild your house if your coverage amount is inadequate.
- Personal Injury. Protects you against libel and slander.
- Identity Theft Protection. Provides assistance from a consumer fraud specialist and covers expenses related to restoring your good name and financial reputation.
- Valuable Items Plus Endorsement. Provides a blanket of coverage that is broader than what a basic Homeowners policy provides. It is the right coverage for people who own valuable possessions such as jewelry, artwork cameras and computers.
- Personal Articles Floater. Provides even more comprehensive coverage that the Valuables Items Plus endorsement. It is the right coverage for people who wish to schedule items that have been carefully selected and whose values exceed the limits of either Homeowners policy or Valuable Items Plus endorsement.
- Umbrella Policy. Offers an additional $1 million to $5 million of liability protection.
We’ll Be There When You Need Us
- HDA is dedicated to providing you with exceptional service:
- Fast, efficient claim handling around the clock, 365 days a year
- After hours emergency response team will be onsite with hours of a serious loss
- Visit our informative Claim Service section for tips on protecting your home. Check out our Home Maintenance Guide, Vacation Checklist, and Pool Safety & Maintenance Checklist.
- When hurricanes, tornados, wildfires, earthquakes and hailstorms strike HDA is ready with our nationally recognized catastrophe response service. It includes onsite response teams, mobile technology and a fleet of custom-built vehicles.
- Fast, fair and reliable claims payment
Get Maximum Value with Competitive Pricing and Money-Saving Discounts
- HDA Homeowners Insurance is competitively priced. We offer great value with many money-saving discounts:*
- New or renovated home discount
- Multi-policy discount when you insure both your auto and home with HDA
- Claim free discount (available in most states)
- Security discounts for homes equipped with:
- Smoke detectors
- Dead bolts
- Fire extinguishers or alarm systems
Please inquire and investigate completely before taking and signing a homeowners insurance policy in order to satisfy yourself that it has all the major and necessary features.
National Producer #: 2525536