Alaska was lucky, you may not be. . .
Although terrifying, Alaska surprisingly fared relatively well after last week’s 7.0 earthquake. Seismic professionals explained that geologically, Alaska was lucky due to the depth of the earthquake. If the earthquake had been shallower, the devastation, damage and lost lives would have been much greater.
Alaska’s building code requirements are due credit in preventing more destruction and loss of life.
California, Oregon & Washington have not updated building codes with the same rigor as Alaska. Combined with a much greater population density, damage to the Pacific Northwest could be much more severe.
Don’t rely on luck to protect your home…review your earthquake risk…
Property highly exposed to structural damage, cracks and breakage from earthquakes include:
- Buildings, masonry veneer, chimneys, foundations, etc.
- Driveways, patios, walkways, retaining walls and swimming pools
- Especially additional living expenses
Coverage with Confidence!
HDA’s earthquake programs offer the broadest coverage in the marketplace, enabling you to protect your property that is most susceptible to earthquake damage.
Obtain an Earthquake Insurance Quote today and purchase the very special earthquake insurance coverage to secure your financial risk. You will be thankful that you did!
Why HDA Earthquake Insurance?
- One of the leading providers of catastrophe insurance in the U.S.
- The highest limits, broadest coverage and lowest deductibles in the marketplace offered by admitted, highly rated Carriers!
- Easy to obtain a quote with same day binding, no down-payment required, direct billing with flexible installment and credit card payment options on most plans.