New Jersey Homeowners Insurance
New Jersey Homeowners Insurance Policies
Known as the Garden State, New Jersey is home to Simple and Affordable options. The average premium of New Jersey Homeowners Insurance policies is slightly below the national average.
You may get your FREE Quote, review your limits of coverage and Buy your insurance Online Today!
Where in New Jersey?
Whether in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Toms River, Clifton, Trenton, Camden, Passaic, Union City, Bayonne, East Orange, Vineland, Irvington, New Brunswick, Union, Lakewood, Wayne, Hoboken, Plainfield or any of the surrounding areas, insuring your home should be hassle free. Simply get your FREE quote and purchase your Home Insurance Policy Online today.
Affordable New Jersey Homeowners Insurance
New Jersey Standard Homeowners Policies cover the basic 11 perils; fire, lightning, windstorm,
hail, explosion, civil commotion, damage from aircraft and vehicles, smoke damage, vandalism, theft and volcanic eruption. Before paying your home insurance premium, it is a great idea to select different deductible options which may prove to make a considerable difference in premium; also, it is important to get all available discounts for the policy. As a preferred national home insurance company, Stillwater Insurance provides an online format to get your free quote and buy insurance online but also offering you the option to contact our licensed staff for assistance.
Self Service Online Portal – Quote & Buy Online
For those of you who prefer the ‘Online Option’: Get A Quote Now or you may call us directly at: 1-877-931-3368 Toll Free
Types of Hazard Insurance Available
There are a number of different types of home policies available depending on the occupancy of the dwelling:
- Homeowners Insurance – Home Insurance for Owner Occupied Dwellings
- Landlords Insurance – Home Insurance for Tenant Occupied Homes
- Townhome Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Condo Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Renters Insurance – Protection for Tenants interested in insuring their belongings
Home Insurance Discounts
We offer a variety of discounts varying by product and location:
- New Home Discount
- New Purchase Discount
- Protection Credit Discounts inclusive of Deadbolts, Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring Discount
- Interior Fire Sprinkler Credit
- Age Related Credit
- Marital Status Credit
- National Insurance Credit Score Adjustments
Other Available Insurance Options
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance