Washington Homeowners Insurance
Washington Homeowners Insurance Policies
Home insurance in the Evergreen State is affordable and simple to purchase. Homeowners insurance in Washington State is influenced by weather; one of the reasons for the beauty of this great State is the abnormal pressure regions between the Pacific Ocean and the mountain ranges causing high levels of rainfall and thunderstorms. The basic Washington homeowners insurance policy protects homeowners from losses including wind, thunderstorm and fire; however, the perils of earthquake and flood are excluded.
Where in Washington?
Whether in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett or any other cities, insuring your home is quick and affordable. Simply obtain your quote and purchase your affordable protection today.
Affordable Washington Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners insurance will offer you and your family peace of mind knowing that your home is protected in the event of an unexpected loss. Washington Homeowners Insurance will assist your recovery from financial loss due to a covered peril causing damage to your home or personal belongings. As a preferred national home insurance company, Stillwater Insurance provides you with quality coverage at a discounted premium.
Self Service Online Portal – Quote & Buy Online
For those of you who prefer the ‘Online Option’: Get A Quote Now or you may call us directly at: 1-877-931-3368 Toll Free
Types of Hazard Insurance Available
There are a number of different types of home policies available depending on the occupancy of the dwelling:
- Homeowners Insurance – Home Insurance for Owner Occupied Risks
- Landlords Insurance – Home Insurance for Tenant Occupied Risks
- Townhome Owners Insurance – CA Form HO6 – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Form Available
- Condo Owners Insurance – CA Form HO6 – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Form Available
- Renters Insurance – Contents and Liability Form Available for Tenants
Home Insurance Discounts
We offer a variety of discounts varying by product and location:
- New Home Discount
- New Purchase Discount
- Protection Credit Discounts inclusive of Deadbolts, Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring Discount
- Interior Fire Sprinkler Credit
- Age Related Credit
- Marital Status Credit
Other Available Insurance Options
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance