Texas Homeowners Insurance
Texas Homeowners Insurance Policies
Homeowners insurance in the Lone Star State is different to the most common insurance policies written in other States. The least expensive homeowners insurance policy form in Texas is the HO-A policy; for a more comprehensive policy the form HO-B is available. Similar to other States, endorsements are available thus amending the primary policy form. Since Texas has unique policy forms, it is difficult to compare coverage and premium rates between Texas and other States.
Where in Texas?
For homeowners in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, Fort Worth, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Garland and suburban areas, insuring your home or investment is affordable and hassle free. We offer a FREE Online Quote & Issue platform in order for you to buy your desired coverage with all available discounts today.
Affordable Texas Homeowners Insurance
Those that have owned a home in Texas for many years are used to the policy forms and premium structure; it is important to review the Policy Limits and make sure that all available discounts have been included in order to generate a lower Homeowners Insurance rate. The insurance will offer peace of mind and the financial security necessary to repair or rebuild your home due to a covered loss or disaster. Stillwater Insurance provides quality home insurance coverage at a reduced price with many available discounts.
Self Service Online Portal – Quote & Buy Online
For those of you who prefer the ‘Online Option’: Get A Quote Now or you may call us directly at: 1-877-931-3368 Toll Free
Types of Hazard Insurance Available
There are a number of different types of home policies available depending on the occupancy of the dwelling:
- Homeowners Insurance – Home Insurance for Owner Occupied Dwellings
- Landlords Insurance – Home Insurance for Tenant Occupied Homes
- Townhome Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Condo Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Renters Insurance – Protection for Tenants interested in insuring their belongings
Home Insurance Discounts
We offer a variety of discounts varying by product and location:
- New Home Discount
- New Purchase Discount
- Protection Credit Discounts inclusive of Deadbolts, Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring Discount
- Interior Fire Sprinkler Credit
- Age Related Credit
- Marital Status Credit
- National Insurance Credit Score Adjustments
Other Available Insurance Options
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance