Pennsylvania Homeowners Insurance
Pennsylvania Homeowners Insurance Policies
Homeowners insurance in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania should be simple and affordable. In order to conclude an efficient, rewarding and superb process, you’ll simply get a free quote, review your coverage and answer a few questions to purchase the insurance policy online. Insurance contracts are standardized; the most common policy is the Special Form Homeowners Insurance Policy, Form HO3. The form is written specifically to cover owner occupied single family residences. If you seek insurance for a Tenant Occupied Home or a Condo/Townhome Policy, those forms are also available both online and by speaking to a licensed representative.
Where in Pennsylvania?
Whether you own a home in Philadelphia, Allegheny, Lehigh, Erie, Berks, Lackawanna or any of the outer lying towns, insuring your house will be our pleasure. Get your FREE quote and purchase your
affordable Pennsylvania House Insurance Policy today.
Affordable Pennsylvania Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners insurance offers you and your family the security of knowing that your home is protected in the event of an accidental loss. Pennsylvania Home Insurance will pay claims to help your recovery from a covered loss causing damage to your home or personal belongings. Stillwater Insurance Group, a preferred national home insurance company, provides you with quality coverage at an affordable premium.
Self Service Online Portal – Quote & Buy Online
For those of you who prefer the ‘Online Option’: Get A Quote Now or you may call us directly at: 1-877-931-3368 Toll Free
Types of Hazard Insurance Available
There are a number of different types of home policies available depending on the occupancy of the dwelling:
- Homeowners Insurance – Home Insurance for Owner Occupied Dwellings
- Landlords Insurance – Home Insurance for Tenant Occupied Homes
- Townhome Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Condo Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Renters Insurance – Protection for Tenants interested in insuring their belongings
Home Insurance Discounts
We offer a variety of discounts varying by product and location:
- New Home Discount
- New Purchase Discount
- Protection Credit Discounts inclusive of Deadbolts, Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring Discount
- Interior Fire Sprinkler Credit
- Age Related Credit
- Marital Status Credit
- National Insurance Credit Score Adjustments
Other Available Insurance Options
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance