Minnesota Homeowners Insurance
Minnesota Homeowners Insurance Policies
Where ever you live in Minnesota, Stillwater Insurance rewards responsible home owners with Homeowners Insurance Discounts that will undoubtedly save you money. Home owners in Minnesota face harsh winters similar to most of the Midwest States. Frozen pipes, ice dams, snow storms, thunder storms, lightning and hail storms can cause damage to your property.
In the Land of 10,000 Lakes, the beautiful views pose a source for concern. Since Flood Damage isn’t covered by Homeowners Insurance, many home owners purchase Flood Insurance in Minnesota.
Where in Minnesota?
Whether you reside in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, St. Cloud, Woodbury, Eagan, Maple Grove or any of the outer lying areas, insurance in Minnesota should be simple and hassle free. Simply get your quote, review the coverage and adjust the quote to your desired premium and purchase your affordable home insurance today.
Affordable Minnesota Homeowners Insurance
Stillwater Insurance wants to know that you are properly protected in the even of Fire, Smoke, Wind or any other perils offered by your Minnesota Homeowners Insurance Policy. Homes are classified by their Protection Class which takes into consideration not only the geographic location but also the distance from the nearest fire station and distance from the closest fire hydrant. Many discounts are available inclusive but not limited to Marital Status Discount, Insured Age Credit, Central Station Alarm Monitoring, Age of Home and Type of Roof. Stillwater Insurance Group is the leading provider of technologically advanced property insurance products nationwide at a discounted premium.
Self Service Online Portal – Quote & Buy Online
For those of you who prefer the ‘Online Option’: Get A Quote Now or you may call us directly at: 1-877-931-3368 Toll Free
Types of Hazard Insurance Available
There are a number of different types of home policies available depending on the occupancy of the dwelling:
- Homeowners Insurance – Home Insurance for Owner Occupied Dwellings
- Landlords Insurance – Home Insurance for Tenant Occupied Homes
- Townhome Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Condo Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Renters Insurance – Protection for Tenants interested in insuring their belongings
Home Insurance Discounts
We offer a variety of discounts varying by product and location:
- New Home Discount
- New Purchase Discount
- Protection Credit Discounts inclusive of Deadbolts, Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring Discount
- Interior Fire Sprinkler Credit
- Age Related Credit
- Marital Status Credit
- National Insurance Credit Score Adjustments
Other Available Insurance Options
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance