Florida Homeowners Insurance
Florida Homeowners Insurance Policies
For the perfect storm, Florida Home Insurance is a must! Florida is thought of as a luxurious, relaxed and retirement minded State; apart from all of this, normal lives do take place. It is true that the State houses some very expensive real estate, there are floods, thunderstorms, wildfires and hurricanes during the season. The Sunshine State isn’t known for cheap insurance, in fact, it is placed amongst the highest premium generating States of all. The comfort comes with risk to say the least!
Where in Florida?
Whether you reside in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Hialeah, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Tallahassee, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines or any of the outer lying areas, insurance in Florida is rather simple and hassle free. Simply obtain your quote, review and adjust the quote to your desired coverage and purchase your affordable home insurance today.
Affordable Florida Homeowners Insurance
Of all States, Florida is one where you could blame Mother Nature for the exorbitant cost of home insurance. As a result of recent hurricanes, many insurance carriers have chosen to discontinue underwriting homeowners insurance in Florida; it is known as one of the most risky States for insurance companies. Stillwater Insurance Group, headquartered in Jacksonville, is the leading provider of technologically advanced property insurance products nationwide at a discounted premium. The online portal allows clients to obtain a FREE Quote and investigate all discounts before buying the policy.
Self Service Online Portal – Quote & Buy Online
For those of you who prefer the ‘Online Option’: Get A Quote Now or you may call us directly at: 1-877-931-3368 Toll Free
Types of Hazard Insurance Available
There are a number of different types of home policies available depending on the occupancy of the dwelling:
- Homeowners Insurance – Home Insurance for Owner Occupied Dwellings
- Landlords Insurance – Home Insurance for Tenant Occupied Homes
- Townhome Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Condo Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Renters Insurance – Protection for Tenants interested in insuring their belongings
Home Insurance Discounts
We offer a variety of discounts varying by product and location:
- New Home Discount
- New Purchase Discount
- Protection Credit Discounts inclusive of Deadbolts, Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring Discount
- Interior Fire Sprinkler Credit
- Age Related Credit
- Marital Status Credit
- National Insurance Credit Score Adjustments
Other Available Insurance Options
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance