Connecticut Homeowners Insurance
Connecticut Homeowners Insurance Policies
Home insurance in Connecticut is a smooth and affordable process; as in many States in the region, Connecticut faces some challenges which are mainly due to the harsh winters; frozen pipes, ice dams, snow, thunder, lightning, hail storms and the occasional hurricane. Homeowners Insurance protection is very much a necessity but in areas with increased hazards, it would be devastating to be left without. Whichever side of the Connecticut River you reside in the Nutmeg State, you must have the affordable
coverage and protection you deserve from a carrier that understands the challenges.
Where in Connecticut?
Whether you reside in Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Nowalk, Danbury, New Britain, West Hartford, Greenwich, Bristol or any of the outer lying areas, insurance in Connecticut is rather simple. Stillwater Insurance provides a hassle free experience to obtain a FREE Quote and either buy your insurance directly online or contact one of our licensed representatives to assist you personally.
Affordable Connecticut Homeowners Insurance
Many different factors are taken into consideration in order to generate an insurance quotation; the size
and characteristics of a home, geographic risk factors, prior claims and any applicable discounts to either the home and/or the homeowner. Home insurance is necessary to give peace of mind. When purchasing a new homeowners insurance policy, it is important to review the coverage limits and all details before only homing onto the premium savings; after all, the purpose of the insurance is provide your desired protection at the time of a covered loss.
Self Service Online Portal – Quote & Buy Online
For those of you who prefer the ‘Online Option’: Get A Quote Now or you may call us directly at: 1-877-931-3368 Toll Free
Types of Hazard Insurance Available
There are a number of different types of home policies available depending on the occupancy of the dwelling:
- Homeowners Insurance – Home Insurance for Owner Occupied Dwellings
- Landlords Insurance – Home Insurance for Tenant Occupied Homes
- Townhome Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Condo Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Renters Insurance – Protection for Tenants interested in insuring their belongings
Home Insurance Discounts
We offer a variety of discounts varying by product and location:
- New Home Discount
- New Purchase Discount
- Protection Credit Discounts inclusive of Deadbolts, Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring Discount
- Interior Fire Sprinkler Credit
- Age Related Credit
- Marital Status Credit
- National Insurance Credit Score Adjustments
Other Available Insurance Options
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance