Alaska Homeowners Insurance
Alaska Homeowners Insurance Policies
Alaska home insurance is much different than home insurance in the lower 48 States. Generally, premium is higher in Alaska due to more loss experience mainly as a result of the harsh weather in Alaska. The Frontier State’s weather plays a large role in the premium calculation of Alaska Homeowners Insurance. With the extreme effects from harsh winters to the summer midnight sun, it is amazing that premium isn’t much higher in Alaska. In case we didn’t think that the harsh winters were extreme enough, facts also dictate that there are an average 1,000 earthquakes per month due to Alaska’s beautiful and active geology.
Where in Alaska?
Whether you reside in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Eagle River, Badger, College, Sitka or any of the outer lying areas, insurance in Alaska is rather simple and hassle free. Simply obtain your quote, review and adjust the quote to your desired coverage and purchase your affordable home insurance today.
Affordable Alaska Homeowners Insurance
Although home insurance is necessary to protect our homes and provide peace of mind, it may be concerning to know that Alaska’s insurance premium is higher than the National average; however, rates are also dependent on individual factors which include a large variety of available discounts which will reduce the premium. With all the available discounts, it is very possible to generate a lower and affordable Homeowners insurance premium. Stillwater Insurance Group is the leading provider of technologically advanced property insurance products nationwide at a discounted premium.
Self Service Online Portal – Quote & Buy Online
For those of you who prefer the ‘Online Option’: Get A Quote Now or you may call us directly at: 1-877-931-3368 Toll Free
Types of Hazard Insurance Available
There are a number of different types of home policies available depending on the occupancy of the dwelling:
- Homeowners Insurance – Home Insurance for Owner Occupied Dwellings
- Landlords Insurance – Home Insurance for Tenant Occupied Homes
- Townhome Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Condo Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Renters Insurance – Protection for Tenants interested in insuring their belongings
Home Insurance Discounts
We offer a variety of discounts varying by product and location:
- New Home Discount
- New Purchase Discount
- Protection Credit Discounts inclusive of Deadbolts, Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring Discount
- Interior Fire Sprinkler Credit
- Age Related Credit
- Marital Status Credit
- National Insurance Credit Score Adjustments
Other Available Insurance Options
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance