The Big One – California Earthquake ShakeOut
|Take Advantage of the Oct. 15 ShakeOut to Protect Your Home in the Event of The Big One
|Thursday, Oct. 15 is The Great California ShakeOut, so be sure to use this opportunity to inquire about your earthquake insurance needs.
- Each year there are more than 10,000 earthquakes in California
- Thursday (Oct. 15) at 10:15 is The Great California Shake Out
- When an earthquake strikes, Drop, Cover and Hold On:
- Drop to the ground.
- Take cover under a sturdy object such as a table to escape flying debris. With one hand, cover your head and neck.
- With the other hand, hold on to a table leg, because it may shift to expose you.
- Learn preparation tips that can help save your property – and possibly your life.
- Your homeowners policy may not cover any earthquake damage. A separate residential earthquake policy might be needed.
|Call or Click Today for a quick no-obligation earthquake insurance quote, and get ready to ShakeOut