Compliance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
HDA Insurance Brokerage is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of our clients. Our firm holds all your personal information in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information that we collect from you in connection with any of the insurance services we perform for you. We have never disclosed information to nonaffiliated third parties (except as permitted or required by law, such as Insurance Providers, or newsletter mailing services) and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate such a change in firm policy, we would first advise you. As you know, we use financial information that you provide to us to help you meet your personal insurance requirements while guarding against any real or perceived infringements of your rights of privacy. Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below.
We limit access to information only to those employees or nonaffiliated parties who have a business or professional reason for knowing and where permitted or required by law. The following examples are typical, but not exhaustive, of situations in which we would share your personal information.
HDA Insurance Brokerage Employees – HDA Insurance Brokerage employees require this information for the daily conduct of HDA Insurance Brokerage’s business.
1. Other Client professional Advisers – You may authorize us to disclose your personal information with other professional advisers such as an accountant or lawyer
2. Legal proceedings – In the event your are involved in a legal proceeding such as a civil lawsuit, HDA Insurance Brokerage could be required to provide personal client information.
We do not sell your personal information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
• We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
• the categories of non-public personal information that we collect from a client depend upon the scope of the insurance applications and underwriting data. It may include information about your personal finances, transactions between you and third parties (for example, the purchase of homes and vehicles) and other information provided by third parties.
• For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including financial service companies, consultants, and auditors, we also require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private.
• Federal and state regulators may review firm records as permitted under law (for example, information may be shared with someone who has established a legal beneficial interest, such as a power of attorney).
• Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a client, and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal and state insurance laws. After this required period of record retention, all such information will be destroyed.
National Producer #: 2525536
New Business Fax: 855-541-0548