Foremost. For you.
As an addition to the Foremost Specialty Dwelling program for dwelling fire risks – Foremost has the capacity to accept hard-to-insure or nonstandard homeowners risks.
Foremost’s program is designed to accept risks that do not qualify in the standard market. There are two homeowners policies.
Foremost Classic CL
is similar to a California Homeowners policy (Form HO-3). It offers Comprehensive coverage, Replacement Cost settlement on the dwelling and other structures, and Named Peril coverage and Actual Cash Value settlement on Personal Property. In order to qualify for a Foremost Classic CL policy, a risk must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Customers with losses
- Customers who have been cancelled, declined or non-renewed
- Properties located in Fire Protection Classes 9 or 10
- Customers with problem animals (with animal liability exclusion)
- Log homes or adobe homes
- Customers with trampolines (with trampoline liability exclusion)
- Customers who have had a lapse in coverage
- Homes with a wood stove or auxiliary heating systems
- Seasonal or secondary properties, including unsupported seasonals
- Properties with business or farm activities
- Homes under construction
- Homes with a wood roff
Foremost Classic ACVwas designed for customers who want Comprehensive coverage, but whose homes don’t qualify for a Replacement Cost policy. A Foremost Classic ACV policy offers Comprehensive coverage on the dwelling and other structures, and Named Peril coverage on personal property. The dwelling, other structures and personal property have Actual Cash Value settlement.
Please contact your representative for more information about this valuable coverage.