Why I Should Buy Homeowners Insurance . . .
You want to feel safe and secure in your own home, without worry or stress that all you have will ever be lost. After all, your home is your prized possession and perhaps your most valuable asset. Besides the fact that homeowners insurance is almost always required by your mortgage company, what better way to feel safe and secure about your biggest investment than to protect it?
Whether you are a first time buyer or you’re a seasoned homeowner, HDA has the program for you!
What does homeowners insurance cover?
Some of the biggest risks—like storms, fire and theft—can be covered under a homeowners insurance policy. While individual policies are tailored to fit your needs, a comprehensive property and liability policy typically provides coverage for:
- The replacement value of your home and other attached structures, such as a garage or gazebo
- Personal property and belongings
- Additional living expenses, such as rent, hotel expenses, laundry, and meals if you have to live elsewhere while your home is being repaired or reconstructed
- Personal liability coverage and medical payments in the case of injury by guests in your home or cases of worldwide negligence filed against you
Additional coverage options are also available, such as increased limits on jewelry, fine arts or personal injury.
Which homeowners policy is right for me?
Once you’ve found your home, you’ll need to protect it with a homeowners insurance policy that fits your needs.
- If you live in a single-family home, you’ll need a homeowners insurance policy.
- If you have a condo or townhouse, you’ll need a condo owners policy.
- If you are renting a home or condo, a renters insurance policy will protect you.
- If you are a landlord, you’ll need a landlord’s policy to cover the dwelling and liability.
Why choose HDA?
When calamity strikes, you need to depend on your insurance company. Top rated financial stability, exemplary service and years of successful claims handling is what sets companies apart. With assistance from one of our licensed representatives or direct online access, get a quote today and see how we match up:
- Replacement Cost – Contents
- Extended Replacement Cost – Dwelling
- Increased personal liability options including umbrella available
- Scheduled jewelry and fine arts endorsement available
- Earthquake insurance options available
- Direct claims and customer service assistance
- Multiple payment plan options