New York Homeowners Insurance
New York Homeowners Insurance Policies
The Empire State provides specific challenges relating to homeowners insurance. Due to the harsh winters, homes face issues such as frozen pipes, ice dams and snow; however, in the summer months, homes could face thunder, lightning and hail storms causing damage. Home insurance coverage and benefits can be customized to match the homeowners specific desires.
Where in New York?
If living in New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Cheektowaga, Mount Vernon, Schenectady or any other towns, insuring your home is easy and affordable. Simply obtain your quote and purchase your affordable coverage today.
Affordable New York Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners insurance premium will vary depending on different parts of the State. Insurance in New York generally costs above the national average but carriers are fairly consistent in their rating process and there is generally little difference in rate
between carriers. It is important to choose a carrier that will offer good rates, excellent customer service, superior claims service and technology tools making the management of your policy easy. New York Homeowners Insurance is necessary for your recovery from financial loss due to a covered peril causing damage to your home or personal belongings. As a preferred national home insurance company, Stillwater Insurance provides you with
quality coverage at an affordable price with all the options you deserve.
Self Service Online Portal – Quote & Buy Online
For those of you who prefer the ‘Online Option’: Get A Quote Now or you may call us directly at: 1-877-931-3368 Toll Free
Types of Hazard Insurance Available
There are a number of different types of home policies available depending on the occupancy of the dwelling:
- Homeowners Insurance – Home Insurance for Owner Occupied Dwellings
- Landlords Insurance – Home Insurance for Tenant Occupied Homes
- Townhome Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Condo Owners Insurance – Owner Occupied and Tenant Occupied Policies Available
- Renters Insurance – Protection for Tenants interested in insuring their belongings
Home Insurance Discounts
We offer a variety of discounts varying by product and location:
- New Home Discount
- New Purchase Discount
- Protection Credit Discounts inclusive of Deadbolts, Smoke Detectors & Fire Extinguishers
- Central Station Alarm Monitoring Discount
- Interior Fire Sprinkler Credit
- Age Related Credit
- Marital Status Credit
- National Insurance Credit Score Adjustments
Other Available Insurance Options
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance